Flexible Stone Veneer from Cuartex can be used the same way thin laminate type products are used. It will bend to a minimum radius depending on the stone color or type before cracking. With the assistance of heat smaller radii can be achieved. Testing should always be done prior to any natural stone veneer installation. It can be arched or bent inward or outward to meet a given look or architecture. Fiberglass strand are used in the making of Flexible Stone Veneer which gives it strength and flexibility.
- How to have a Beautiful Natural Stone Fire Surround
- Easy Remodel for Shower
- Customer Installation
- Did you know all the places you can have real stone?
- Green And Sustainable
- How To Have A Beautiful Stone Wall In Less Than 3 Hours?
- How to install Cuartex Flexible Stone Veneer
- Cuartex Flexible Stone Veneers vs Traditional Solid Stone
- Cuartex opened opportunity for wholesalers