Posted by Justin on 6/25/2015 to Education
Cuartex’s Flexible Stone products offer entirely new opportunities for interior or exterior wall cladding applications. This product can even go over existing tile or other materiales to renovate a room in less then a day. Also, it won't make a mess out of the place! How great is that?
Installs perfectly and easily to:
- FLAT or CURVED Walls
- Partitions, Columns
- Kitchen Units
- Shower and Wet rooms
The potential is limitless! Flexible Stone is a truly revolutionary way of using and working with natural stone.
- 100% NATURAL STONE cladding for any surface – FLAT or CURVED
- Once installed it gas all the strength of stone.
- FLEXIBLE! – Can be used on curved walls, pillars, partitions, curved doors & furniture…
- Variety of different color and texture ranges
- Light weight – Easy to handle – Easy to carry – Easy to transport – Easy to cut – Simple and fast to install
- Much quicker to fit than solid tiles means cheaper fitting and labor costs
- Easily attached with recommended adhesives
- Standard sheet size is 2′ x 4′ which is a large piece of stone!
- Less chance of damage on site or in store
- Environmentally friendly vs. solid natural stone cladding
Cuartex's Flexible Stone Veneer is produced by taking thin layers of natural stone that have been split from the surface of a large slab. These thin layers are then fused onto a flexible fiber glass backing using special innovative technology to create the final product that is only 2mm think!